Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ring The Bells! Alert The Mayor!

Hello Dearest Citizens of Internetland!

I actually wanted to talk today about my animals a little, but I think I am going to leave that for another time. I know, my life is just so riveting.
The reason why I am forgoing such excitement, is because I'm totally excited that I actually had a bit of decent day health-wise. 

Let's have a quick playback:

 2 Croissants with cream cheese for breakfast
Half a turkey sub with lettuce tomato and Colby jack on WHEAT bread 

 
(I need a wheataward for that. And yes, I'm definitely sure wheataward is one word.)

2 Oranges
And a seafood salad which contained imitation crab, lettuce and tomatoes, a squeeze of lemon and about 2 oz of remoulade dressing. 
1 Bottle of water, 1 Vitamin water and a few sips of tea.

I'm actually still considering having another croissant because I've got a rumbly in my tumbly. 


(Except it's not so cute when it's me)

ALSO:

I gymmed today. I jammed at the gym. I was pretty AWEsome. I invoked AWE in myself. I was beast.

And you know what FREAKING else?

I also worked out with mah gals! At one of their houses, she has the wii, with Michael Jackson Experience on it (color me jealous) which is basically a game where you dance along with Michael.  
(we're on a first name basis like that. Ya dig?)

We had a great time, it was PHENOMENALLY fun and we sweat a LOT. When you translate that to dat girl lingo it means: We made our fat cry. How do I know this? Well due to this internet meme, of course:


(Haven't you heard? All internet memes are true)

Anyways.

This leaves me feeling very pleased with myself. I only pray that I can accomplish the same tomorrow. Pray for me citizens. 

Thanks for listening if you're out there.

Yours Truly,

The Inconsistent Gal
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory