Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I know, I know...

Hello Dear Dwellers of The Internet!

I truly hope everyone has had a great day. If not, well I am sorry. 

:(   <---------------Sad face just for you!

As the title of this blog is "The Inconsistent Gal" you're probably thinking I wouldn't come back for Day 2. But guess what, audience? I actually came back on. I KNOW. I'm as shocked as you are. There should be an award for this.



Anyways.
 (awesome drawing on MS Paint now for sale. but you probably couldn't afford it)

Hopefully I can keep coming back and it can teach me how to be consistent in something in my life.You know why the name works either way though? If I do keep returning at least 4 times a week, the title can be, like, sarcastic. And if I DON'T, the title can be true! No? Ok, I thought it would work. 

So let me remind y'all in internetland what I was supposed to be doing today:

Eating Clean
Exercising
Doing something to reach my monthly goal of losing 10lbs.

And now let's recap what I DID do today.

Ate 2 oranges for breakfast. 
Taco Bell chicken quesadilla and fresco chicken taco for lunch. 
Drank 1/2 a bottle of sprite an had 2 chicken thighs for dinner.
 AAaaaand practically no water. Nah let's not sugarcoat it. No water. 
While we're at it, let's add no exercise to that list. 

You know what that means? I royally sucked at today. And no, I didn't get the fresco taco because it was healthy, I got it because cilantro on my taco is delicious. Don't judge. So needless to say, I failed at today. Do I need to put my Stats if I failed? 

Wish me luck citizens of Internetland,

Yours Truly,

Inconsistent Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory