Sunday, April 21, 2013

I need a self spring cleaning!

Starting off, 

I know I haven't been on in the past few days but I haven't really been motivated to write. I actually tried to just spill something out onto here but my brain wouldn't budge. It kind of felt foggy, actually.

Next weekend, I am going to start spring cleaning our apartment in preparation for May. Our apartment isn't big but it's very....verrryyy messy. I kind of lack motivation in cleaning as well as many other things. I have officially let the house gooooo....and myself.

So I'm on the lookout for DIY at home pampering to do on myself right after I finish our apartment. 

Here's my schedule so far:

Friday: Living Room/Dining Area
  • Deoderizing and vacuuming all carpeted areas, under the couches and the couches themselves
  • Dusting ALL surfaces and cleaning windows
  • Reorganizing media and prioritizing storage
  • Trashing what hasn't been used in last year
  • Dusting corners, ceiling and spot cleaning walls (I don't have kids, so they're not that bad)
  • Cleaning Gandalf Gecko's Tank
Saturday: Kitchen/Bathroom
  • Cleaning ALL dishes and trashing excess
  • Cleaning out pantry of unhealthy and expired items
  • Clean all cabinets and counter
  • Clean microwave, fridge and all surfaces
  • Sweeping and Mopping all floors
  • Scrubbing tub and toilet
  • Reorganizing towel closet
  • Clean Mirrors
Sunday: The Dreaded Bedroom
  • Clean all surfaces
  • Throw away trash
  • Fold/Hang clothes
  • Sort Laundry
  • Vacuum everywhere including closet and under bed
Monday: Laundry/Self
  • Laundry
  • Scrubbing myself with abrasive glove
  • Giving myself a facial and my hair a mask
  • Home mani/pedi
  • Actually STYLE hair for once.

We'll see.
Wish me luck.

Yours Truly,

The Inconsistent Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory