Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Do you even lift?

Good Day InternetFolk!

So I haven't written in a few days, which kind of proves my title. At least I'm right, that's what counts. But in my defense, I have been busy and tired. Yes too tired to type. At the gym, I've been using the weight bench. I know, I know, I'm a chick and every chick is afraid of bulking up (including me) but from my research, I've deduced that to lose fat, weight training is a good thing. At the bottom, I'll include a few links related to this topic so you can see for yourself.

This summer I plan (god willing) on taking a trip to see my family overseas. In a few months, I'll be visiting family somewhere on the western hemisphere that isn't USA so I'll just leave that to your imagination. I'm so generous aren't I?

Point is, I have about 9927454209478 cousins to be exact, and everyone...EVERYONE expects a gift. My friends and my aunts are telling me to save my money and not get anyone anything (their theory is, they should be happy just to see me after 5 years) but I know and understand humans. Greedy by nature. If I take a gift for one person, everyone else will get jealous. And jealousy leads to drama, and dammit, I want to enjoy me mini vacay! Friends and Aunts are right, they should be happy just that we are all together again but that's just not how it is. And then there are those who say "Well no matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy" and I DO get that...I just want to make as many people happy as possible, and avoid hurt feelings, jealousy, and drama so we can all have fun together. Is that so crazy? I don't mind spending to make someone else happy. SO I've been spending a lot of money.

Other things that have been happening: My poor kitty is sick. He's been throwing up a few times a day, so he has an appointment tomorrow with the vet. I'm worried because I have never had a sick pet before. When I say throwing up a few times a day, I mean somewhere along the lines of 10-15 times a day. And he eats good food! He eats blue buffalo cat food. Stupid little fur-ball...I love him. 

 (My poor sick lil butterball)

Welp, that's all I got. OH, weight-wise, I've been yoyo-ing between 225 and 227. One morning I weighed myself and I was 224. I almost thought I was seeing things. Maybe I was...



Yours Truly,

The Inconsistent Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory