Monday, April 15, 2013

I need some motivation

Yesterday I noticed something really disconcerting.

I had gone from 226-229. I was on the verge of 230 again. I was also on the verge of giving up. I'm so tired of trying and not having anything to show for it. I'm so tired of being so lazy that I don't do all the work I'm supposed to. I should work out more than 2-3 times a week. I should be giving it 4 days a week. But I only go to the gym when I have a ride. How ridiculous am I, ladies and gentlemen. Here's the kicker. Technically...the gym is only 1.2 miles away. No, not 23, 1...point....2. Yeah. Maybe that will give you an idea of how ridiculous I am.

I want to say I'm lazy because I feel like deep down that's what it is. That I don't understand the difference between being lazy and being tired. I FEEL tired. All the time. I feel tired now at noon. I don't know why, but I don't even remember the last time I've woken up feeling good. Or refreshed. Or at least without my whole body feeling like I fought a yeti. It's like very time I wake up, every single muscle and joint is so sore. My arms feel like a ton, and my legs feel like toothpicks. Maybe I need to see a doctor. OR maybe everyone feels this but that's what coffee is for. I don't drink coffee. I don't have a coffee maker. I like it, but I never relied on it to wake up.

Anyways.

I spend my whole day feeling this sluggish so I naturally don't want to get up and do things like clean, or walk to the store or walk to the gym. If anyone actually reads this, please let me know your suggestions in the comments. I don't anyone actually reads this though, I've only had like 80 views since I started and I'm pretty sure 15 of them is me.

Yesterday I made yet ANOTHER promise to myself. I promised myself that because of all my recent laziness and failing to diet, I was in for a very rough 2 months. I can have a food cheat day on the 15th and 30th of those months. But I am promising myself only hard work and dedication. I'm removing temptation from the house today and wearing a rubber band on my wrist when I go shopping. I will be working out 5-6 times a week and try to make 4 of those days at the gym. I downloaded My Fitness Pal and Water Your Body to keep me on track. I also put inspirational photos on my phones desktop.

I know, from my previous record, that my promises to myself are about as reliable as a politician. Please pray for me.

So until June 15, my body is on lock down. I I have 2 months. Sigh.

Yours Truly,

The Inconsistent Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory